Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Innocent Man (Nice Guy) episode 18

Song Joong Ki as Kang Ma Roo
The Innocent Man (Nice Guy) episode 18 feels like the beginning of the end. It seems as if things are starting to come to a head, and truths are about to be exposed. What I am personally looking forward to the most is the inevitable downfall of Han Jae Hee. After watching her get drunk, consider leaving everything behind for Ma Roo, and then cry on his shoulder in the park (we'll talk about that in a moment), I was feeling really angry. I understand that she is a twisted person who is desperate to escape the gutter she lived in in her past, but I think she is a complete snake, and I don't believe her words or tears. Eun Gi, on the other hand, is being completely destroyed by this ill fate.

Moon Chae Won as Seo Eun Gi
Eun Gi is trying with all her might to hate Ma Roo for using her, but she can't find the strength to overpower her heart. And, since Moon Chae Won is such an amazing actress (I love her !), the pain and the division of her heart and mind is visible in every movement Eun Gi makes and every word she speaks. When she sat on her bed listening to hers and Ma Roo's song while they both sat quietly on the phone, that's where the tears started to flow from my eyes. I know that this love story is following the typical "why can't they just be together and live normal lives and not have such a screwed up web of misunderstandings and evil people trying to separate them?" theme, but I still find myself heartbroken over the fact that Eun Gi and Ma Roo can't simply be happy together and make beautiful Korean babies together.

Ma Roo and Han Jae Hee
As the episode came to a close, I found myself feeling confused, disturbed, and queasy. I don't know what Attorney Park told Ma Roo (about Eun Gi's father's death?), but we see Jae Hee crying on his shoulder in the end. I hope that Ma Roo is plotting something to take Jae Hee down because that bitch needs to be knocked off her pedestal. Also, if I don't find out what is going on with Ma Roo's health soon, I am going to throw a BF (that's a White Chicks reference for you). Next week should bring some major drama, and answers, I hope, because the last two episodes will air!

My Picasa edit
Follow me on Tumblr http://kdramatherapy.tumblr.com/
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/KdramaTherapy

Watch The Innocent Man (Nice Guy) episode 18 with English subtitles http://www.viki.com/channels/7995-nice-guy

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Whenever I watch anything now, I am always seeing perfect moments for screen caps, lol

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts