Thursday, August 29, 2013

COMING SOON! Kdrama Therapy: Korean Drama Blog Makeover


Kim Seul Gi in Flower Boy Next Door
I am currently brainstorming content for this blog. I plan to create a new more consistent format with a schedule for myself so that I can post regularly.

I want to start my new format on September 2nd. I plan to post in the schedule below:

Mondays: Actor/Musical Performer(s)/Other(?) Profiles
These will be shorter posts focusing on specific people or groups. These are some ideas for people I want to write about: Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho, Moon Chae Won, Song Joong Ki, Zo In Sung, Lee Jun Ki, Bae Suzy, Taecyeon, Shin Min Ah, Joo Won, So Ji Sub, Kong Hyo Jin, Song hye Kyo, Kim Seul Gi, Jung Eun Ji, Choi Min Ho...

Whenever I write a profile, I plan to follow it with a tumblr spam of that person/group on my tumblr blog

Wednesdays: Lists/Updates
These posts will vary in length depending on the content. I would like to create more drama lists or post updates like upcoming dramas, etc. Some ideas: Worst dramas, worst couples, Best drama of the summer, Kdrama jobs, Kdrama truths, Best Villains, most evil families, best/worst fashion, Best secondary couples, best I love you's, best friends, best fights,...

Fridays: Reviews
These posts will be longer, and I will try to review dramas and movies. I doubt that I will post a review every week, but that's the goal. These posts may be final reviews or reviews of specific episodes. Because I have been watching primarily currently airing dramas lately, I won't always have finished a drama to write about.

I will continue to post screen caps and quick updates on my Facebook page and, of course, reblog K stuff on tumblr, both of which feed to my twitter! OMOOO, what am I getting myself into?

I am mostly posting this so that I feel a bit of accountability to actually follow through with it, but I also want feedback. Any suggestions for content that you would like to see in any of these categories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts