Sunday, August 4, 2013

30 Day Kdrama Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: A Kdrama you started but couldn't finish



Well, there have been a few that I just couldn't get through. Some of them I spent a lot of time watching, but just gave up due to where the story was leading. Others I knew from the beginning that it just wasn't going to work out. Below I listed the dramas that I can think of that I started and couldn't finish with the amount of episodes that I watched. The one of these that I may finish someday is Glass Mask. I spent a lot of time watching the 70 episodes that I did, so I should probably see it to the end, right?




May Queen | 17/38 | Watch it on DramaFever

Cheongdamdong Alice | 10/16 | Watch it on DramaFever

IRIS | 12/20 | Watch it on DramaFever

Level 7 Civil Servant | 1/16 | Watch it on DramaFever

What's Up | 7/20 | Watch it on DramaFever

You're the Best Lee Soon Shin | 5/50 | Watch it on DramaFever

Glass Mask | 70/122 | Watch it on Viki

Time Slip Dr. Jin | 2/20 | Watch it on DramaFever

Loving You a Thousand Times | 22/55 | Watch it on DramaFever

My 30 Day Kdrama Challenge posts

ALL
Day 01: Your Favorite Kdrama
Day 02: Your Favorite Male Lead Character
Day 03: Your Favorite Female Lead Character
Day 04: Your Favorite Male Third Wheel Character
Day 05: Your Favorite Female Third Wheel Character
Day 06: Your Favorite Song from a Kdrama OST
Day 07: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Lead Character
Day 08: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character
Day 09: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel
Day 10: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel
Day 11: Your Favorite Dialogue
Day 12: Your Favorite Story
Day 13: Your Favorite “I Love You”
Day 14: Your Favorite Kiss
Day 15: Your Favorite Ending
Day 16: A Kdrama you started but can’t finish
Day 17: A Kdrama you’ve watched more than once
Day 18: The Worst Kdrama that you’ve watched until the end
Day 19: Your Best Actor
Day 20: Your Best Actress
Day 21: Your Worst Actor
Day 22: Your Worst Actress
Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many that you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many that you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts