Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Kdrama Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Your Favorite Male Lead Character


source: en.korea.com
Lee Seung Gi as Cha Dae Woong in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is my favorite male lead. I promise I won't use Gumiho during every day of this challenge, but it fits during these first two. Anyway, Dae Woong is cute, funny, and genuine. Even though he was afraid of Mi Ho at first, as any sane person would be, he was never an awful jerk like some Kdrama lead males can be. Also, he was a spoiled grandson, but throughout most of the drama he wasn't rich which separates him from other male lead characters as well.

George Hu and Gui Gui
Another male lead I want to add is George Hu as Lin Ming Kuan in the Taiwanese drama Summer Fever. *Melt melt melt* He is so gorgeous. But he is also kind, loving, and smart. Notice how my two favorite male leads aren't rich assholes? Yeah, I know this kind of disqualifies every other Asian drama male lead, but my heart tends to sway stronger toward these guys.

Watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and Summer Fever on DramaFever

Join me in the 30 Day Kdrama Challenge heckyeahtumblrchallenges.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts